Wednesday 15 August 2012

A little help?



Hello Bloggers!!!

Today I thought I would ask for a little help and some ideas from you beauty bloggers!! 

Firstly ill tell you a little bit about what's happened this last few weeks and to why I need some ideas!! 
..........I have left my job, and got another job! Which is good news! 
The reason I left my previous job was, not because I didn't like the job itself, it was the people I worked with, usually I don't let people get to me, but there were only 3 of us working all the time, just us 3 all the time! So I had no escaping them!! They seriously did my wick in!! Sat in the office playing games, facebook etc, anything apart from WORK! Now some of you might think, wow, cool job, not doing a lot, but NO, I was bored, I want to make something of myself! And when I took this job offer, it was meant to be my break! I was basically a rep for a company  selling machines to beauty salons, and I was the sales and training rep, i went driving ALL OVER THE COUNTRY, training beauty therapists, which I absolutely loved doing, but it all soon died down, and I wasn't going out as much as i should be doing as a rep, and it was because whilst I was driving all over, they weren't doing a lot their end in the office! So I had to try my hardest to boost things, but there is only so much I can do whilst my boss plays aeroplane games!! GRRRR!! I could go on and on all day about this!! 

So iv taken another job, in a hair salon, its a much more FUN environment, which I love, and a bonus as well, I will be doing less hours for the same amount of money I earnt at my previous job! 
Now this is where I need your help.... I'm also going to be doing mobile beauty treatments, massage, facials etc, as I have more time on my hands I can do this! BUT I need a name for my new little business :).... I have thought and thought, and i haven't yet thought of anything that sticks with me! 

So any ideas would be great please...... 







3 comments:

  1. Aw sound like a great idea, but I'm useless with names! Good luck though x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. so am i... :( im sure something will pop up and ill love it!! xx

      Delete
  2. would love to help you find a name but I'm so bad with that! :( good luck!

    http://curls-and-bags.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete