Sunday 19 August 2012

Soap&Glory:The Fab Pore 15 Min Facial Peel

Hello!!!!!! 

Today I'm going talk about 'The Fab Pore 15 Minute Facial Peel'. I haven't used a great deal of the Soap&Glory collection, but I was drawn to buy this skin care product! I was out shopping, and because I'm having a fresh start in life, new job etc, I wanted to find a new skin care regime, and some new make up bits, I know this will take while to find what suits me! But that's what is so fun about it... 
Firstly, the packaging on the soap & glory products are very eye catching, very retro!! so that's one reason I was drawn to this product. Also i loved the sound of the little magic green beads bursting on my skin!! 



I call this my mini facial... 
I cleanse my skin, twice, I will then exfoliate so that my skin is lovely and clean ready for my mini, no hassle facial :) 
I will then take a 'grape-sized' dollop and put it on the back of my hand ready for application, this product has small blue beads in it, and when you apply it, rub into your skin until they all dissolve! I do apply this to my whole face, but you can just apply to your T-Zone area. This did feel a little stingy when I first used it, but after a few seconds, it had stopped. Now, you can leave this on for 15 mins for a deep cleanse, or if you are in a rush and your skin needs a quick 'pick me up' just apply it and leave it on for a few mins! 
Once I had left it on for the whole 15 mins, I removed it with lukewarm water and a face cloth (it wiped away so easily), my skin was so so soft! and more pores had shrunk a fair amount, considering this was my first time using it. 


Little green/blue beads :)

I have been using this product for 2 and a half weeks, 3 times a week (4 if I'm lucky) and I can say, that I absolutely love this mask, my pores have shrunk a lot which in turn makes my make-up apply and look better and I will definitely be buying this when I have ran out, though iv got a feeling this will last ages as you don't actually use a lot each time! 




If you are like me and love to know what the ingredients do: 
Salicylic Acid is what is commonly used in anti-acne products, so if you have oily skin and suffer breakouts, if just mild breakouts, this will be perfect! 
Mushroom extract will tighten pores, but will also help the healing process of the skin, anti ageing, moisturising, and also reduces inflammation!! 
I'm quite lucky and know what a lot of the ingredients in products do, which are the good ones, all due to working and training with products :)


I would recommend anybody who has problems with large pores, oily/combination skin, to try this out! You can buy this here at boots. Not too bad for £8.00!!! 





6 comments:

  1. oh my, that is good one. i'll def. need to try it!

    xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. This looks like a lovely product & bonus because I love Soap & Glory! x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. i really is lovely, and i love feeling all the green bits dissolve haha!! xx

      Delete
  3. I love Soap and Glory products, and this sounds lovely! I just did a review of some of their skincare products on my blog :) x

    http://b-j-s-t.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. oh great, ill check it out, i would like to try some more after trying this beaut!! xx

      Delete