Tuesday 28 August 2012

Mint Green Glitter Nails


Hello :) 

Sorry I haven't put many posts up, but iv been busy swapping jobs, and trying to keep a 5 year old happy, as everytime I went to do this, its... Jeeesssss can I do this etc etc... So now he is finally sat down and watching a film! Peace! So I'm doing this before I have to go get ready for work.

I love these nails I have done, so glittery :) and I love this pale green colour!! 
Please excuse the picture quality, I'm currently using my phone as I don't yet have a camera :(


The nail polish's I used are Barry M Mint Green and Rimmel 500 Disco Ball.
I love this glitter! and it has lasted ages! been on for 2 weeks now, with out a single chip! 

Sorry for the short post, but I think the picture says it all.... Gorgeous nails :) well I think so!! 

Going to go get ready for work now..... 

Let me know what you think :) 



No comments:

Post a Comment